With our ground-breaking experience in training and development, we understand that today’s complex challenges demand creative solutions. Looming skill shortages due to changing workforce demographics has led to a need to invest in the development of untapped populations. Our approach has been to equip individuals to overcome language, literacy, gender and generational barriers to success.
Options for Success has mobilized a resourceful and diverse team of experts to develop a competency-based assessment model that recognizes prior learning and experience while identifying soft and hard skills gaps. Options for Success has achieved amazing results in innovative training and development through a commitment to excellence in building relationships, catalyzing change amongst industry and advocating for the acknowledgement of untapped talent.
Past training and development projects include:
- Heavy Equipment Operator Training delivered to 16 Aboriginal participants through sponsorship by Capital Projects Aboriginal Initiatives.
- Workplace Integration of Newcomers engaged sector councils and immigrants in skill matching and gap training.
- I Belong supports new immigrants in leading self and growing their confidence toward career building in their new country.
Journey with us to…
- Identify employer needs and customize training
- Match the diversity of the client to various industries
- Build relationships and provide individualized support
These outcomes combined will ensure your training program meets targets as well as achieves success.